For over 40 years, Chairman’s has left a lasting impression on Canadian customers from coast-to-coast, as well as expanding in the US and internationally.
Our family of brands includes 241 Pizza, Coffee Time, Eggsmart, Robin’s, New Orleans Pizza, Mia Fresco, The Friendly Greek and WTFlock Wings.
Our restaurants offer fresh new menu items, along with the classic favourites that customers love.
A Legacy, A Family...
For over 40 years, Chairman’s has left a lasting impression on Canadian customers from coast-to-coast, as well as expanding in the US and internationally. We continue to focus on growth by introducing exciting new restaurant concepts.
Chairman’s Brands knows family – a family business from the start, Chairman’s has maintained its roots. Our franchisees are a tight-knit community of driven, passionate people who support one another and offer delicious food and superior service. The legacy of our brands, the desire to expand and grow into new areas, and the family roots make Chairman’s Brands an ideal partner.
Broiler Bird Welfare
By 2024, we will require our chicken suppliers to do the following for 100% of our products:
1. Transition to strains of birds that demonstrate higher welfare outcomes that meet the criteria of the RSPCA Broiler Breed Welfare Assessment Protocol or Global Animal Partnership (GAP).
2. Reduce stocking density to a maximum of 30 kg/sq. meter and prohibit broiler cages.
3. Provide birds enriched environments including litter, lighting, and enrichment that meets GAP’s new standards.
4. Process chickens in a manner that avoids pre-stun handling and instead utilizes a multi-step controlled atmosphere processing system that induces an irreversible stun.
5. Demonstrate compliance with the above standards via third party auditing.
Cage Free Eggs
Chairman’s Brands is committed to sourcing and serving 100 percent cage-free eggs in all of its restaurants by 2025.
At Chairman’s Brands, we are concerned about our environment and the future. We work with suppliers to review environmentally friendly packaging and in-store finishes that focus on the conservation of energy.